2021 Toyota RAV4 Reviews
The people have spoken and they can’t stop singing about the new 2021 Toyota RAV4. See what drivers and industry-leading experts are saying about the new RAV4 with Shottenkirk Toyota of Weatherford. Then, feel free to visit Shottenkirk Toyota of Weatherford in-person or online to explore our RAV4 inventory and find the perfect RAV4 SUV for your Weatherford commute.
Toyota RAV4 Customer Reviews
See what ordinary drivers are saying about the Toyota RAV4 and why they’re more than satisfied with their purchase. These Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews come from Edmunds and describe the following aspects of the new RAV4:
- “…I can honestly say that I was thoroughly impressed with the workmanship and quality that was noticeable immediately when inspecting the exterior and interior of my new Rav4. You can feel it when you are driving in the response of the vehicle the way it handles, the way the steering feels in your hands and the purr of the motor you feel under your feet. If you are considering a Rav4…don’t even hesitate…go drive one and I am willing to bet, you will buy it. They are truly amazing vehicles.” – Lester R.
- Another customer left a brief but enthusiastic review and raved about the “lots of cool features” of the RAV. They especially loved how the RAV4 is “integrated with your iPhone.” – Jane Charland
After reading the Toyota RAV4 customer reviews, it’s easy to see how this SUV can give your Azle commute an upgrade.
Toyota RAV4 Critic Reviews
Now that you know what other drivers are saying about the RAV4, hear the thoughts of industry-leading experts:
- Car and Driver: “The RAV4 feels solid and stable when cruising the interstate and holds its own when pitched into a twisty section of road.” They went on to compliment the interior, saying “Inside, the RAV4 prioritizes ergonomics and cubby storage.” Going on further about the interior, another comment was “The RAV4’s rear seats are easy to stow, and they fold to a nearly flat position, opening up the cabin for cargo.”
- Cars US News: This review talked specifically about the overall tech features and driving performance, saying “This well-rounded utility vehicle has a cavernous cabin filled with high-end materials and numerous standard features, while the fuel-efficient engine delivers ample power.”
Explore the RAV4 interior and exterior features for yourself when you visit Shottenkirk Toyota of Weatherford.
Toyota RAV4 vs. the Competition
You know what the Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews say, and you’ve heard the opinion of the experts, but how does this SUV compare to others in its class? Cars US News has the scoop and compares the RAV4 to two other high-class SUVs:
- When compared to the Honda CR-V, “The RAV4 has a longer list of standard features, including Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, a 7-inch touch screen, and pedestrian detection.”
- Cars US News went on to compare the RAV4 to the Mazda CX-5, noticing that “the RAV4 gets better fuel economy estimates, provides more cargo room, and has a much longer list of standard tech features.”
Visit Shottenkirk Toyota of Weatherford online or in-person to explore our inventory and find the perfect RAV4 for your next Mineral Wells trip.
Find Your Next RAV4 at Shottenkirk Toyota of Weatherford
Now that you’ve heard the reviews, the time is right for you to visit Shottenkirk Toyota of Weatherford and experience the RAV4 for yourself. Contact us to peruse our inventory and even apply for financing online.
More from Shottenkirk Toyota of Weatherford
The 2022 Toyota Corolla houses plenty of features and amenities to keep you comfortable, and Shottenkirk Toyota of Weatherford is here to give you a tour of the Toyota Corolla inside and out. The new Corolla has everything you need to stay comfortable and connected on those long Fort Worth drives. After you’ve checked out the Toyota Corolla…
What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla? The 2021 edition reaches up to 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway* with the Corolla Hybrid LE trim. This fuel-efficient sedan offers strong efficiency numbers throughout its lineup. Find more 2021 Toyota Corolla EPA ratings today at Shottenkirk Toyota of Weatherford near Azle. New Corolla for Sale Contact Us…
The Toyota Camry is back and more fuel-efficient than ever before. The Toyota Camry mpg ratings allow Fort Worth drivers to get up to 28 mpg city and 39 mpg highway. And that’s just on the gas-powered models. The Toyota Camry Hybrid mpg ratings are even more impressive. Check out the 2021 Toyota Camry fuel…